WHY CATTLE FARMING
Beef is the most commonly consumed meat in Nigeria. Currently about 3.6million cattle annually are slaughtered in Nigeria and 360,000tons of beef consumed per year. Lagos alone slaughters over 6000 cattle daily with business persons conveying cattle to Lagos from the North making as much as 7 million naira per trip. The combined value of the cattle and beef Industry is $200 billion, this insinuates that beef has a ready-made market, coupled with fact that cattle can be used for many purposes including meat, milk, leather and labor. Most of the cattle consumed in Nigeria are from countries like Chad, Kenya, Cameroon, Ivory Coast, Sudan and Niger
WHY INVEST IN CATTLE
- To localize revenue generated from Cattle farming
- Cattle farming is the most profitable part of livestock farming, due to its ready-made market.
- Cattle has high feed to meat ratio of any livestock.
- Cattle are resilient with the lowest livestock mortality rate.
- We welcome partnership from individuals and corporate entities
- You bring your cow or we help you buy good breed for rearing
- At full maturity of your cattle, you can sell the cattle yourself or We help sell if you want us to
- The decision of what to do with the cattle is 100% yours
- We own 6.5% stake of every stock committed to our care
- Both Bull (male) and Cow (Female) are accepted for rearing
- In the case of Female cow, we own 6.5% of the calf after each birth of the mother cow.
- Stock owners can come from time to time to see and check how their stocks are faring
- We Examine and Accept ONLY Healthy cattle.
- Rearing cost and expenses are paid upfront
THINGS NOT TO WORRY ABOUT
- Insurance – All cattle will be insured by our Special Cattle Protection Plan
- Security – Our ranch is secured with adequate security measures in a very safe and peaceful environment.
- All our cattle are being raised and grazed on our over 700 hectares Hastom Green City which has abundant grazing area and good adequate water supply.
- The cattle health and welfare is being supervised by competent veterinary personnel
HOW IT WORK:ALL PAYMENTS ARE TO BE MADE UPFRONT
NOTE: The purchase of cow at ₦ 80,000 includes the average cost of N75,000 per animal, cost of transportation and other logistics fees i.e. If we are buying for you, below is the estimated cost of an average sized cattle.
PURCHASE AND REARING COSTPER COW FOR 12 months
REARINGCOST PER COW 12 months PERIOD
Hastom Global Services Limited is an agricultural real estate company with the main objective of maximizing the potentials of agriculture. Our interests includes;
1. Acquisition and sales of farmlands
3. Crop and livestock farming
5. Commodity trading